Lexie's Travel Essentials

6:07 PM

Earlier this week I traveled to Salt Lake City, Utah. The flight was 6 hours long so I needed things to keep me busy and comfortable.

Neck Pillow: they might look silly, but they definitely help for long flights.
Scarf: instead of bringing a sweater to keep me warm, I just wrapped the scarf around me like a blanket.
Reading Material: I brought three fashion magazines with me and my Nook so I didn't get bored. Reese Witherspoon's interview in this month's Glamour is a must-read!
Candy and Gum: gum is obviously important when flying to help when your ears are popping. Candy is always good to munch on throughout the trip- Peanut M&M's and Sour Patch Kids are two of my favorites.
Hand Lotion and Lip Balm: because I find that my skin gets really dry when flying.
Hand Sanitizer: just to protect from all the germs on the plane and in the airport.
Head Phones: this one is pretty obvious; so you can listen to music!
I put all of these things in my Olivia & Joy bag which I got at Marshalls. It fits everything you could ever need!

Hopefully my carry-on essentials will help you pack for the next time you travel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook