Claire Styles a Turtleneck

4:30 PM

Turtlenecks are perfect for layering, whether for style or warmth. I have a few in my closet, but today I chose to style a lightweight cotton turtleneck from Zara. The reason I love this piece is because it has a looser fit and thin material, so it's not bulky and is very comfortable. The material and pattern is similar to my favorite t-shirt dress from Brandy Melville, so by layering it underneath and throwing a jacket overtop, it almost looks like I'm wearing one piece.
If you have a similar turtleneck in your closet, there are endless ways to style it. Another day I might wear it under a chunky boat-neck sweater, or tucked into a circle skirt on a warmer day. Most days I just pair this turtleneck with jeans and my converse to run errands in the city! Check back later to see how Lexie and Emily style their turtlenecks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook