Cold Weather Accessories

8:41 PM


 By far, one of my favorite winter accessories are my earmuffs. I think that they are one of the most overlooked accessories, but they can be a really fun and different way to look cute and also keep warm. I got these earmuffs from Aldo and they're great because they go with basically every coat I own! 


Oh yeah, I wanted to change up my look so I decided to semi-permanately dye my hair a fun color! Meanwhile, when it comes to winter accessories, hats are always my first choice! A neutral beanie is the simplest way to keep warm with any outfit. I got this beanie for $3.90 at Forever 21 and they have just about any neutral color for the same great deal! Beanies are a basic necessity that everyone should have in their closet.


With my natural hair, hats are not usually my friend. This winter I was after something to keep my ears warm without flattening my hair, and I found it cheap (like Emily) at Forever21! A knit head wrap is the perfect winter accessory for me this season, and there are so many different styles that you're sure to find one that's flattering for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook