Claire's Winter Go To Outfit

6:11 PM

While I'm thankful for the mild winter we've had so far, I've come to appreciate the days I get to bring out my winter coat, not to mention wear a hat! For me, an outfit like this is the easiest to throw together when I'm in a rush. It's put together, comfortable, and warm. This winter I highly encourage swapping out your skinny jeans for a wider leg or boyfriend jean. To slim out the bulk of my sweater and loose jeans, I went with a pointed toe boot, mimicked by the point in my bandana. 
Recently I've become obsessed with neckties, such as silk scarves and bandanas. They keep your neck as warm as a scarf but without the bulk. They also take the same amount of time but are more chic.
When it comes to running out the door, this coat is my final touch. A statement coat will upgrade any outfit, and don't be afraid of bold colors or patterns! There is nothing wrong with standing out. Ultimately, my "go-to" outfit is simply one that is easy to put together that makes me feel confident, and is a true reflection of my personal style. 

Hat: Joe Fresh, similar / Coat: Banana Republic, also love this option: / Bandana: Thrifted / Sweater: Madewell, other option / Jeans: Madewell, similar / Booties: Vince Camuto, similar, also love these

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook