Showing Skin: Midriff

8:12 PM

Showing skin without being inappropriate is easier than you might think. You should be proud of your body and there is no reason you can't do that without remaining tasteful! If exposing some of your midriff is something you feel comfortable with, I would recommend showing around two inches at and above the belly-button. 
The best way to achieve this is to wear high-waisted bottoms with a cropped top. To keep my outfit casual, I paired my Gap jeans with a half-sleeve, flowy top from Forever 21 in order to balance out the exposed skin on my stomach. 
Depending on what type of bottom and top you choose, this type of showing skin can be used in any season with any body type! The key is balance it out with your other pieces, and make the look work for your style and your body.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook