Emily Brunch

11:44 PM

Nothing quite says New York like Sunday brunch. Depending on the restaurant bunches can be pretty casual to very fancy. And while we all want to look fab while getting that perfect corner patio seat, we need to make sure our outfit will be able to take the August heat. 
My dress from BCBG Generation is perfectly light enough so it wouldn't feel clingy on me while being outside. The very pale lavender of this dress makes it great for a refreshing morning out. There is also a pretty open back so if need-be I could easily pull up my hair to keep cool.
Having a block heel sandal was a must-have for this summer in the city! The block heel makes them very comfortable and easy to walk in (a little cheat for girls who want to be able to wear heels around the city). To tie in the camel from my shoes I added my clutch from Express that also has a camel panel to tie the whole look together!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook