Lexie Running Errands Outfit

1:00 PM


Let's be honest, nobody really likes running errands, but that doesn't mean that you have to go out wearing sweats! I have always found that a dress is super easy to just throw on during these hot, humid summer days. It takes almost no effort at all, but you still look cute and presentable!
This dress from Marshalls is really light weight and flowy which is perfect for warm weather and moving around a lot. I also wore comfortable sandals from Aldo and I'm carrying a bag from Forever 21, which is nice for running errands because it has a crossbody strap for when you need both hands. And I had Emily braid my hair into this little crown, but even just a simple ponytail will do to keep your hair out of your face!
You never know who you're going to see when you're out and about, so you might as well look nice!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook