Outfit Under $25

5:56 PM

When shopping, I'm usually on a tight budget, but that doesn't mean I want to spend all my money at Forever 21 (not that I haven't found some good pieces there). I always look for moderate to high quality at very low prices, and to me the best way to do that is end of season sales and second-hand shopping!

T-Shirt: Gap on sale $6
Jeans: Gap on sale $8
   The Gap is one of my favorite places to shop for basics. Their jeans, t-shirts, and button downs are all of higher quality but still budget friendly. I also love The Gap because they have amazing end of season sales! These two pieces were on deep discount at the end of last spring. 
Ring: Vintage from my Grandmother, free!
  Chances are you have a relative with an old box of jewelry they wore in their youth, but have since been tucked away in a drawer. Some of my best jewelry I've found has been from rummaging through my mom and grandmother's collection. This way you'll have fun, unique pieces that come with some sentimental value.
Jacket: Old Navy via Thrift Store $5 
Booties: Ralph Lauren Collection via Thrift Store $5
  My number one shopping tip: thrift stores. The one I go to back home is huge with a wide selection. Fair warning, you need a lot of patience to shop at thrift stores because there is so much junk, but in my opinion is worth it. These booties are one of my best finds, and about half of my wardrobe is actually from thrift stores!


This outfit cost me a total of: $24!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook