How to Jazz Up a Ponytail

7:00 PM

Want to get that imitation of having a super long ponytail? It's really quite simple! Pull half of your hair up into a half pony on the crown of your head then take the rest of your hair and put it in a lower ponytail that will then be hidden by the top ponytail. This hairdo can be completed with a slicked back clean look or, like mine, styled with bangs and some loose pieces! Any way you decide to do it this is a super fun way to give your hair the illusion of being longer than it is!

 This is one of my favorite spins on the classic ponytail. All you have to do it pull your hair into a slicked back ponytail on any part of your head. Once that is secured, take a 1-2 inch section of hair in the ponytail and begin to braid it all the way down. Then, loosen the braid and wrap it around the hairband as many times as you can. Pin the braid in place with as many bobby pins as you need. It's that simple!


 

I recently cut my hair, and if any of y'all have short hair you know a normal ponytail isn't really in the cards for us. My solution: the half pony. To get the right amount of hair I like to part my hair a little above my ears at an upward angle, and to make the pony more fun and casual I place it slightly higher on my head. This is a great way to keep hair out of my face but still look put together! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook