Outfit Under $100

5:00 PM


As college girls, we have to, or at least try to, stick to a budget when it comes to our spending. And most of that spending typically goes towards shopping. Realistically we don't have the money to be spending hundreds of dollars on our outfits, but this series is about how we still manage to find fashionable and good quality pieces without breaking the bank.
  
Jeans: Kiind Of via Marshalls $20 originally $70
      Marshalls is a great place to find higher end and better quality clothing, bags, and shoes for lower prices. Even though the items there are considered to be "last season", that definitely doesn't mean they aren't still in style. These flare jeans that I bought just this month are a really big trend for the spring. Also, the Marshalls and TJ Maxx stores that are in more upscale areas will usually have more designer products.
Shirt: H&M on sale $7
      H&M is already known for carrying pretty inexpensive items, but its still always nice to buy something that is even more discounted. I buy a lot of my basic pieces at H&M and this shirt is one of the most worn in my closet!
Pumps: Kate Spade via DSW $50 originally $328
      Not going to lie, I'm a little bit obsessed with DSW. I love shoes so its pretty typical for me to end up wandering down to the 4 floor DSW that is only a few blocks away from our school. It's great because they sell really nice shoes for cheaper prices. These Kate Spade pumps are officially one of my favorite items in my wardrobe and buying them made me even more excited because I got them for 85% off! 
Earrings: C Wonder on sale $5 
                     It's never a good thing when a store is going out of business, but it does mean that all the merchandise is going to be greatly discounted because they have to get rid of everything. That is how I got these adorable NYC earrings from C Wonder. If you hear about a store near you closing, I suggest checking it out just because everything is going to be much cheaper.

This whole outfit only cost me $82!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook