Lexie Winter Go To Outfit

9:21 PM

If I'm being honest, winter is not my favorite season. I'm 100% a warm weather and sun dress kind of girl. So during these months, I rely completely on layers and big scarves to get me through.
This white leather jacket is one of my favorite and most worn items in my wardrobe. It works with almost any outfit, whether I'm dressed up or down, and it's obviously a great layering piece. I especially like it because it's white, which makes it stand out a lot more than the classic black leather jacket. I also think it makes it a little more feminine than typical black.
The scarf from H&M is a rather new addition to my closet, but I have been wearing it nonstop. Big, over sized blanket scarves are very popular right now, and for good reason. The most appealing part about them, I think, is that they are functional and cute at the same time. And what's there not to like about something that keeps you warm and adds something to your outfit??
Mine is neutral and can go with almost everything, but I also like ones in brighter colors that can make you stand out a little more!
So if you're missing summer like I am, toss on a blanket scarf and a leather jacket and stay warm and chic. 


Leather Jacket: Zara, similar here / Jeans: Madewell, get them here / Scarf: H&M, similar here / Shirt: Madewell, cheaper option here / Booties: Zara, other black suede booties

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook