Beach Accessories

7:30 PM



I love hats, and I love how there are different hats for every season. Nothing quite beats a good sun hat though! They are perfect for reading on the beach and when chilling by the pool. The face is such sun sensitive spot so having a hat to help protect it is great; plus you'll look fab at the same time!


If you've taken a look at our beach bag essentials post, you might have already guessed this is a necessary accessory. A big straw bag is perfect for the beach because not only does it look good, but it's also functional and can be used as your regular summer bag. Look for one that is sturdy and has a lining, which makes it less likely for sand to get in!


Typically when I go to the beach I just wear a pair of shorts, but they aren't always very comfortable or practical when it come to hanging around in the sand. So instead I decided to take this very light weight scarf from H&M and tie it around my waist. This is a super easy way to add something different to your beach outfit!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook