Colorful Blazer

5:32 PM

Like Emily said, blazers are definitely a closet essential, but a simple black one can get a little boring. Like her striped blazer, my neon blazer is an interesting twist on classic style.
This neon blazer from Gap is by far one of the craziest items in my wardrobe, but that doesn't make it unwearable. The trick to wearing a bright colored blazer, or any piece in general, is to keep the rest of the outfit really basic. I paired the blazer with a simple black skirt from Forever 21 and a white button up from Joe Fresh. This is to make sure that my blazer remains the center piece of the outfit.
Color is one of my favorite things to play around with, and I think adding a pop of color with something as structured as a blazer is really unexpected and fun!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook